Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? If you are in the Nashville area, you have probably heard all about Biscuit Love, a local and family-owned business, serving up delicious breakfast and lunch. Although, this restaurant is far more than a load of scrumptious biscuits, as they strive to serve their community and source their foods from local providers. Find out what their mission is, and what’s on the famous menu by reading below.
Biscuit Love’s Mission
Not only does Biscuit Love have a menu of delicious foods, but they believe in serving their community as well. So, when you choose to partake in a meal at this trendy eatery, besides treating your tastebuds, you’re supporting non-profit organizations, local farmers and purveyors, and of course, the incredible restaurant staff. As they say on their website, “It’s not just breakfast. It’s breakfast for good.” This restaurant has prospered from food trucks to various locations and provided Nashville with delicious and local eats since the year 2012. Now offering three locations, two in Nashville, and one in Franklin, Tennesse, you are bound to find one close to you.
Obviously, there is a load of yummy biscuits to enjoy, so we suggest the following:
- East Nasty: Buttermilk Biscuit Topped with Fried Boneless Chicken Thigh, Sausage Gravy, and Aged Cheddar (addition of egg available)
- Princess: Buttermilk Biscuit Topped with Nashville Style Spicy Boneless “Hot Chicken” Thigh, Mustard, Pickles, and Honey (addition of egg available)
- For those with a sweet tooth, your tastebuds will do a dance with one bite of the Bananas Foster Lily: Buttermilk Biscuit Pieces baked in French Toast batter, topped with spiced candied pecans and housemade Bananas Foster Sauce
For those who aren’t feeling a biscuit for breakfast, the following menu items are available, plus more:
- A customer favorite, the Cherry On Top Oatmeal, will blow you away: Tart Cherry Jam, Oat Milk, Topped with Biscuit Love Granola (only served until 11:00 am)
- On the lighter side, you are sure to enjoy the Lindstrom: Shaved Brussel Sprouts, Hazelnuts, Lemon Vinaigrette, Parmesan, 2 poached eggs
If you have kids, they are welcome at Biscuit Love. With plates like an egg plate or french toast, they are sure to beg to go back to this restaurant after one visit. Also, sides like the cheese grits or bruleed grapefruit are out of this world.
You might also like: Get Your Home Looking Right With These DIY Home Improvements
Come See Us at Nashville Toyota North
After a delectable breakfast or lunch, head on over to Nashville Toyota North to serve up a new ride. With such a diverse inventory, we have something on our lot that is sure to please!